Wednesday, April 23

things to do before I'm 30

Yup - I am having a bit of a crisis as the final year of my 20s flies towards me. Oh, the things I thought I would have seen and done by now... but time and circumstance (and let's face it, laziness) have left that list pretty much undone.

Not to be deterred, I have already begun my "Things to do Before I'm 40" list (well, I've started thinking about it), but I still have a nagging feeling that there are things that I'll regret not doing this coming year.




- read The Bell Jar
- read On The Road
- learn to snowboard
- learn how to build with cob
- sew a quilt
- fill my etsy store
- write a poem Sunday, April 27, 2008
- have an adventure (of the traveling type)
- spend an entire weekend away from my family
- get something published
- save $1000
- read all the Harry Potter books
- be on TV Friday, April 25, 2008

I have 12 months and 3 weeks - easy-peasy!!

No comments: