Friday, October 12

so after all that...

Not that I am not feeling together. My system for getting back into my systems may not be perfect but I did manage to get a crap-load done yesterday and today including:
  • finally catching up on laundry (it has been a week since we were caught up last)
  • going to the library in Richmond and getting books about babies for Sebastian
  • making our loan payment early
  • reading a bit more of Birthing From Within
  • packing Sebastian's birth bag (in case he decides he doesn't want to stay with us during the birth or we end up transferring to hospital)
What I still need to:
  • make letters and lists to save me from having to think or direct while in labour
  • finish reading at a minimum the section of BFW where they describe pain management techniques

No comments: