Tuesday, August 26

that's what it's all about

I don't remember the last night I slept for more than a handful of hours. The usual culprits are at it, sore teeth, a cold, changing weather and garden-variety insomnia. It all add up to my being very, very tired.

Sebastian's at a stage. A talking all the time/asking questions/interrupting/stubborn stage. I'd be lying if I said I was doing any more than hanging on by a wisp.

But, that's the way it rolls and I'm fairly certain that this time will be nothing but a memory pretty soon. So, I'll glance over the pile of dishes, I will side-step the mounds of toys and laundry for another day or two - trudging through until my eyelids lose some of their weight.

Oh, and I applied for a job today. Yeah, right out of left field. It did serve as a reminder to keep a current resume around, just in case.

No comments: