Wednesday, May 21

something to talk about

A bunch of the blogs I frequent have daily topics - like "Menu Plan Monday" @ orgjunkie.com. I think that this is brilliant, anything to give me something interesting to talk about.

So in that vein, I present:

Meal Plan Monday - self-explanitory
Green Tuesday - frugal greening
Hump Day - a mixed bag including, money, fitness, organizing, parenting and my little rants
Thankful Thursday - things I am grateful for
Project Friday - a weekly outline of planned household projects
OWC Saturday - update on our One Week Challenge project
Show and Tell Sunday - pictures!!!

That would make today Hump Day and my hd post is in the works (that is, I know I wrote something down somewhere, but can't remember what or where).

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh mpm. see you there..;-)