Tuesday, June 5

pregnancy update

I am feeling much more pregnant. I feel the baby all the time now - we have begun to talk names and Sebastian talks about (and to) the baby every day. My midwife assured me that most second-time mothers go through all the things I am going through and to try not to feel guilty about it.

I've been lying in bed a lot feeling and talking to the baby - and as much as I tend to focus on and feel the negative bits, I look at our future with a sense of optimism and eager anticipation. I can easily envision myself cradling "new baby" in a sling, I look forward to breastfeeding and even birth. To the wonders of meeting a brand new person and finding out all about them.

I have passed the half-way point and will be holding this baby before I know it.

No comments: